Soups and sides are perfectly prepared and served with sophistication in these mini cast iron cocottes. The enameled surface and tight-fitting lids make them ideal for storing sea salts and other spices as well.
- Handles and Knobs are oven safe to 500°F.
- Rims are black matte enamel, there is no exposed cast iron.
- Red cocottes feature off-white interior.
- Black cocottes are matte black inside and out.
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Use for any cooking technique. Use to marinate and even refrigerate.
- Made in China.
The following use and care for Lodge Enamel will keep your cookware in excellent condition for years to come.
What is Porcelain Enamel On Cast Iron?
Things to Know Before You Cook
Caring for Your Lodge Enameled Cookware
You must be logged in to add and read reviews. Please click here to login or create an account.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
These are great for making French onion soup, small meat loafs or breakfast 2 egg omelets in. Sure to brighten everyones day!